Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

More to spin . . .

The roving and scraps I bought from Northern Lights Fiber came in the mail today and they are lovely. I still have some of the lovely chocolate alpaca to spin and then I'll start on these. That should keep me busy for a while (I hope).
I'm going to make the Ridged Eyelet Shapely Shawlette by Judy Pascale from the brown alpaca. The pattern calls for a sport weight and mine is a dk weight, but it calls for a size 9 needle, so it should be ok. I bought this pattern about 5 years ago and made a lovely blue shawlette from it and have used and enjoyed the product for a long time. And I enjoyed making it too, so another one in nice, soft, brown alpaca will be nice.
Tomorrow, I will post pictures of the needle felting the girls did this weekend. I would have had them today but it's very difficult to take pics of small things so that you can see them. I might have to have one of the girls take the pics for me.

1 comment:

Dena said...

That blue is beyond gorgeous