Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Handspun

So first the April Phat Fiber fiber samples. I spun them all end to end and then added one of the single ply handspun yarns onto the end. Then I spun some of the wensleydale roving I already had and used it to ply with the samples. Came up with about 66 yards which should be enough to finish my sample bag.












Next, do you remember the lovely Mossy Glen roving I bought from Feeling Sheepish? Well I spun that up and then made it into a two ply and this is what I got!






















and just so I won't be without anything at all to spin, I bought some of the lovely Sonata's fiber from North Star Aplacas! Can't wait to get that to spin!

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Sonata, the diva, says thanks for letting the world know how gorgeous she is ♥ ☺ ♥