Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Just couldn't wait could ya?

So, do you know how to take a Rubics Cube from this:

to this?

Well, I was going to post a video to show you, but the girl takes a little over 2 minutes to solve it and flickr will only let me upload a 90 second video. So you will just have to wait until she gets faster . . . sorry, I know you wanted to see that!

And if you remember that big knit 'bucket' I made from all the samples and handspun I made . . . .

Well, it felted remarkably evenly given the wide variety of fibers in it. It turned into the nicest (tho largest) Easter basket you ever saw. It's also quite sturdy - it's still a little damp in these pics, so isn't wanting to stand on it's own, but I think it will when it gets completely dry. Dunno what I'll use it for but I really do like it a lot. And now my first handspun looks an awful lot more even than it did a couple of days ago . . . .

No comments: