Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010


















Look what we found in the grocery store down here!! You know darn well these are not local and they weren't cheap either, but man are they tasty!!!









I finished the first helmet liner last night. It is not as long from top to bottom as you said it should be, but it fits my head perfectly - absolutely long enough without any extra length. So I decided to leave it as it is and maybe I'll make the next one a touch longer. This one looks like a Janet to me. Doesn't it look like a Janet to you? So we named it Janet. I worked on the sleeves for the Irish sweater for a while last night and cast on for the second helmet this morning at the eye doctor's office. I should absolutely get at least 3 out of the yarn I bought and maybe 4.


And Miss S got a new pet pit, like a pet rock. She decided to name it Brad.


Brad seems to get along well with Janet.



No comments: