Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Hurt Books and Happy Presents!

The Godfather is back from Saudi Arabia. On his way back he stopped off in Spain for a little vacation and bought this lovely fan for me. We haven't had a day that didn't get into the upper 90's since May, so it's a nice thing to have. The girl and I were thinking how lovely it would be to tat lace for a fan . . . wonder where you can get the wooden part that hasn't got the cloth attached already?






Interweave just had it's annual Hurt Book sale. I have been wanting to own The Best of Interweave Knits: Our Favorite Designs from the First Ten Years for a while now but it was $25 in the bookstore. It was $12.50 in the Hurt Book sale and I can't see where the book is hurt. The Gossamer Webs Design Collection was even less, so I got it too.


No comments: