Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Tatted Bookmark

And I like this one even better than the first one. I had been looking for this pattern for a while and found it in (Aunt Ellen's Collection) Tatting Patterns: The Classic Collection from the staff at Workbasket Magazine. It was part of a cross in that book.


This is a picture of both bookmarks together. The smaller one is at least 6" long and the larger one closer to 8" long. I love this thread - Stardate HDT from Yarnplayer.




And, as you can see here, I have three helmet liners completed and a fourth started. They are all different, but I tried the smallest on Steve's head and it is plenty big for a guy bigger than him.












And, as a birthday gift for their father, the girls sorted out, dusted and alphabetized all his cd's. As you can see from the picture, he has more than a few. I know he has 700 on his iPod and not all of these are on it. I'll have to count one shelf and then guess from there - anyway, it's a lot.



This, laundry, cooking and cleaning, and a little knitting on the irish sweater is what we did here while you guys had fun at Lavendar Festivals. We would have rather played on your side of the country!

No comments: