Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dinner


So, we decided to make up our own recipe to use the garlic lavender meat spices. First, we got out the crock pot and dumped in a generous handful of baby carrots. Then we took some small yellow new potatoes and put a bunch of those on top. I added just enough chicken stock (notice the brand, it's the ONLY unsalted chicken stock I can find so it has very little sodium) to come up just about to the top of the potatoes.
















Then we cut the fat off the chicken and seasoned it with the Garlic Lavender mix. I
may have used to
o much - hope not.


We put the chicken in the crock pot over the potatoes, above the stock and then put the greenbeans on the very top. I'll let you know how it turns out.















Just added a wee bit of salt and tasted it, it's yummy~

2 comments:

Dena said...

When you come to visit me, I will graciously allow you to do all the cooking.

That meal looked delicious. How did it turn out?

Teresa said...

needed salt and the flavor of the lavender/garlic didn't come thru well enough