Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Goodies in the Mail!

More goodies came in the mail to my house!!  Some of your goodies are coming to visit me and some of my goodies are coming to visit you!

First I got some books in the mail - two more Mary Konior books.  I got very lucky and found them on Ebay and Allibris (same seller) for much less than the normal going price for her books, so I snatched them up.  


The Tatting in Lace book is coming to your house for a while.  The two shuttles on it are also coming to your house.  The smaller darker one is a tulip wood shuttle from clhuke64's etsy shop.  It's a really nice little shuttle, but I don't think I'm cut out for most bobbin shuttles.  The striped one is a handmade bobbin shuttle made out of three different woods from Banyek's Etsy shop.  It's so pretty, but the only way I can use it is by putting felt between the bobbin and the wood and then it won't play out the thread whether I want it to or not.

The Tatting Patterns book is going to stay here for a while.  The little shuttle on it is handmade from Holly by someone on Ebay.  I'll have to see if I like it - it's a post shuttle and it's smaller than I thought it was going to be.  Here are close ups of the shuttles:

And, here are two more helmet liners all done.  I have yarn to make at least 3 more and since you are on a deadline, I think I'll mail these two to you and make two more for here.

No comments: