Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

So helpful

This is Cat being so helpful.  I started this sweater for Miss S on the way
to drop her off at college because it gets cold where she is going to live. But I forgot to put in the second button hole in a reasonable place and with too much space between them, the sweater was either going to be too long or too short.  I guess that is one drawback of making up the pattern as you go. So, I had to rip and reknit - I should have gone even further back because the first two button holes are still going to be too far apart. Cat is missing her girl and so she came to spend time with me. She found the ripping process fun, but she was polite and did not chew the yarn through at all.  She's been spending a lot of time with me and I've learned that if she wants to be petted and you aren't doing an adequate job, she bites.  Now, I must get back to knitting before it gets cold!!

No comments: