Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Knitting

So, as you know I finished the February Lady Sweater that I was making for myself. I really like it now that I've redone all the bits of it. Miss M helped me photograph it so I could mark the project done on Ravelry this morning. (And it's HOT here - was already 88 and humid when we took these pics.)







This is some new yarn I ordered - it's a really pretty color which absolutely doesn't show up in this pic. It's called City of Roses and it's by KnitWitch (her pics are much better so go look here if you want to see the real color). She has 5 other colors she dyed up just for Sock Summit that I also loved but this was an alpaca/merino blend and I thought it would make a nice shawl.


I was knitting this while I was visiting. It's almost done - needs eyes before I can close the body and needs arms, legs, and ears. Can't say what it is cuz it's sposta be a sprise for someone.

And then there is Tina's February Lady which I was being so unproductive on while out there - it's still not getting done in any hurry. Well, it won't be cold here for several more months, so I guess she'll live.





These were part of what I worked on during the last car ride. Miss S called at midnight the night before we left and asked for these to use as a gift for her suite's counselor. I'm nothing if not obedient, so I made them. I think I'm about done making hearts.





No comments: