Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Nice day. Got lots of knitting themed gifts. In addition to the knitting books that already came in from the northwest, I got a lovely copy of Invisible Threads by Annemore Sundbo. I haven't had a chance to really look at it yet, but it has several very nice projects in it- not just the couple shown on that website DMR sent a link to . . . . . Thanks Mom! I really love it!!!

and the hubby gave me a copy of The Friday Night Knitting Club to read - Miss S said he picked it out all by himself while she was off picking her own present to me. She gave me a copy of Knitted Icons: 25 Celebrity Doll Patterns. (And she only wants me to make Ghandi for her . . . .) And the Divine Miss M convinced her father to take her to the yarn shop and she bought me some Barefoot yarn by Mountain Colors (one of my favorite brands) in the colors she knew I would like.

No comments: