Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Finally Fenna





 Fenna is finally finished.  All ends are woven in, she's blocked and dry.  This is it for the photo shoot and tomorrow she flies off to her new forever home in Idaho.  I wish I could say I will miss her.


 The peony opened a little more today - this might be all the way, not sure.  It's fragrant, but not as fragrant as I remember them being - the smell is the same, but not as strong.  The bloom was too heavy for the stem and it fell over so I had to tie it to stakes to keep it upright.  It's so pretty.

This is the Jacqui vest I started for myself.  I am working on it while I wait for the yarn for Mom's Olivia shawl to dry.  I had to wash the yarn because the ball apparently got dirty in my suitcase on the way home from Idaho.  It's dry now so I'm casting on this evening!!

Teresa

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Fenna is beautiful!

Jane McLellan said...

Your shawl is lovely! Glad you showed it being worn, because like that it looks lighter than when it's 'lying down' I hope the recipient will love it.