Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Passiflora seedlings


One of my passie seedlings bloomed today and I thought I'd show you what the ones I sent you might look like. These are seedlings from a hybrid, so you never know what they will look like as they will not grow true to the hybrid from seed. This is one of mine and the others were similar, some had smaller flowers and some had deeper blue corona but similar. I like them.

I haven't read Dena's posts yet but wanted to get this posted because my computer is going away very soon and I'll be offline for a week or so. I've been very busy taking everything off the computer so that it can be wiped clean, upgraded and all software reinstalled clean again. Hopefully, it will run faster and better and that might be the only way to get rid of that stupid Total PC Defender once and for all.



1 comment:

aafke7 said...

:))) You know I love your flowers...Thank you!