Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First the Knitting . . . .

There's been a lot of knitting going on, but not a lot of finishing. The Biological socks are done toe up and I'm past the heel. There are 4 charts on the side of the top and I'm thru one and a half so I think that means that I have about 40 rows of chart left - not that much. The Monteray socks are basically knit - the body is knit anyway. One of the two of them has been grafted and the other is waiting for me to feel like doing the grafting. Then I have to pick up the toe, heel and cuff stitches, and knit those things. Not much left on those either. I have started the sleeves on the norwegian sweater but I'm not happy with the tension, so I'm ripping them back to the cuffs. The only picture I have today is the Monteray that isn't grafted - but I'll get more pics tomorrow.

No comments: