Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Olympic Knitting

They aren't calling it the Knitting Olympics this year - they are calling it the Ravellenic Games.  Doesn't matter, I'm not officially participating and I'm not on any team.

This, however is my Olympic Knitting.  I didn't cast on during the opening ceremonies but I did cast on soon after.  I'm not quite finished and, in fact, am unknitting 3 rows that I knit last night and this morning.  Actually it's the first half of the first row that is the real problem and it is the one I knit last night.  I was so tired that the first half is completely messed up.  Then this morning I did a backside row which was just purl and started the next row and before I got halfway done I knew I had to go back.

I should still be able to finish it before the end of the closing ceremonies but it may or may not be blocked.

Stay tuned.

Teresa

No comments: