Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

That Was The Week That Was

My hubby took time off work to help me get a bunch of stuff done around the house.  I am sure some things got done but nothing that was on the list.

Bedroom painted - not quite

Bathroom painted - not even

Bathroom fixtures, mirrors, lights replaced - well we did look at a couple of stores to see what we wanted

Kitchen cabinets redone - move everything off the top shelves that I can't reach - no way

Go through closets and purge LOTS - door didn't even get opened

So what did get done?  Here is a video of hubby working hard.  This is what he accomplished the first day.


The next day we did go get a ton of hay.  The alpaca have a new best friend.






















And this is what hubby did the third day - repeat of first day but it won't let me load another video

The fourth and fifth days were appointments all day long but he still found time to make the dogs jump on me by holding their toys over my head.  Here I have left but they continued on.

So on the sixth day we went to find a girlfriend for Quackers.  Here is hubby and his friends Quackers and Henrietta.  I was told that they were my ducks but I have my suspicions.





Hubby is back at work and I can get some things taken care of.  It seems to be easier without all of his help.


Dena

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I think Quackers might just be the dog that Fred always wanted! Your dogs are really not the smartest critters you own, are they?

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Man plans, God laughs -smile-; that's the way it's always been here at Thistle Cove Farm. My great plans generally are almost never brought to fruition.