Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blocking!

 I finished my Sothia Shawl.  I did use the rust colored Socks that Rock yarn for the accent color and it looks lovely.  I decided not to knit it on the edge as well as the eyelet row so the rest is all the coral color.  It's bigger than I expected it to be.  After it dries, I'll take pics of it in action.

Faithful sidekick helped me - she always helps me with whatever it is I have to do.  

Tomorrow, pics of the Sothia off the floor and maybe pics of the tatting I've been doing.

Teresa

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Your shawl is beautiful! The rust was a great choice for the accent color.

Michelle said...

What a stunning shape-the color is so rich and lovely!

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

absolutely beautiful, is it a raverly pattern? I just love it! good job :)