Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Reality is an illusion that occurs due to a lack of wine.

 It was a Tuesday.


It should have been a Tatting Tea Tuesday.    

But it didn't work out that way at all.

The Tea was there; I had a Chai Latte and Teresa had a cranberry and orange tea.  The Divine Miss M had a pot of Lady Hannah tea.    And we already know that it was a Tuesday.


So where was the Tatting???

We all got together on Oovoo, GirlFarFromHome, Teresa, and Me (Dena) and we knit huggable hedgehog.
Teresa was teaching the how to's via video, showing us exactly how to do it and what to do.

We drank our tea until it ran out and we moved on to the wine. 

We got our hedgehogs almost finished.  Photos will be posted here.

Find your favorite tatter; make a date for next Tuesday to get together and Tat (or knit or crochet).  With Skype and Oovoo you can live far apart and still have Tatting Tea Tuesday.





 Post by Dena

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Well, I've got three more hedgehogs to show for it, so it wasn't a complete loss. But I AM going to finish my glass mat if I have to tat all by my lonesome!