Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

'Nother one

I seem to knit a lot of repeats.  I've knit nine hedgehogs so far.  I've knit the hello baby sweater twice.  I've knit tons of socks - usually different patterns, but I've knit the toasty twist socks at least 3 times.  And now, I've knit this No Home Gnome pattern again.  Actually, I don't follow the pattern at all, but I do knit the idea of the pattern.  (The pattern calls for all the pieces to be knit flat and seamed and I just don't do that.  It also calls for them to be a different size and shape from what I do.)

This little No Home Gnome has gone home to be a young boy's friend.  Hope he likes his new home and hope the boy likes him.

Hubby is leaving in the morning and won't be back until Monday night.  I need to decide what Dena and I are drinking this weekend so here are pics of my stash.  The bottom row are regular wines - all good.

The top row are all either special harvest or ice wines . . . seriously sweet and delicious, but smaller bottles than the regular wines.

So, what do you think we should drink?

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That gnome is so darned cute!

Which wine? I always go for the red!