Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Tatting Catchup

 This little piece has been hanging out for a while, waiting patiently for me first to finish it and then to photograph it.  It's supposed to be Sandra's Heart, but Sandra's looked so much more like a heart than mine does.  I made it out of the last little bit of Yarnplayer's Garden Afternoon in size 10.  I love it even if it doesn't look like a heart - I gave it a little loop so it can be a Christmas Decoration next year.


This is the Wandering Blooms Bracelet by Dawn McLaughlin that I saw on a couple of blogs and fell in love with.  Then I showed it to Dena and we had such a hard time finding the pattern again.  Now I've linked it so I'll be able to get back to it.  Dena also made this bracelet - in fact, she finished hers first, so you tell me why we haven't seen it here!  Especially since I finished this one almost two weeks ago.

I've got more tatting going - I'm doing a hankie edging.  It's slow going, but it IS going.  Pictures of it later, when it's farther along.

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the heart and the bracelet, but especially the bracelet! What a lovely way to show off tatting!

Unknown said...

I agree 100% with Lace-lovin' Librarian~Diane...
I think it beyond beautiful. Great Job!!

Fox said...

Me too! It is so pretty!
Fox : )

Carla said...

Your bracelet is wonderful! Good tatting!