Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friday (3/12) Night

Since I didn't get these posted while I was in Idaho, I figured I'd go ahead and post them now. Better late than never, you know. The girl cooked supper with Aunt Dena's help - they did a good job and we all enjoyed supper. The girl lost the paper that they wrote the recipe on so she's hoping that her aunt will rewrite it down for her. And thanks in advance, Dena.







After cooking, the girl was made to serve it . . . didn't toss any of it on the floor.



And Jen brought poor, broken Jon over so that his Mom could take care of him while he was indisposed. He managed to have some fun . . .








The girl needlefelted this purple rose while she was there - that's my Iphone beside it for scale. It's pretty, isn't it? I guess I need to get a rose mold so the girls can make more . . . I'll have to see if they have them here anywhere.

No comments: