Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bad Pictures

More rain today, more rain tomorrow, so you get bad pictures because bad pictures are better than no pictures at all. First, the yellow yarn I spun for Miss M's present. It's sparkly even if you cannot tell it in the picture. It's also soft and squooshy and incredibly nice. The blue is from the Corgi Hill batts and looks just like old jeans. It's not nearly as soft as the yellow and I haven't a clue what it's going to be knit into.



Next, the buttons on my February Lady. I tried to get a picture of both sweaters together and I tried to get a picture of the red/black one complete. I'll try again tomorrow but for today, the buttons look very nice on it.



And, a baby blanket I made for a friend's new grandson. It's incredibly thick and cushiony - the kind you always wanted when you had to put the baby down on the floor. I'm sure the new mom will love it.

No comments: