Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Entrelac

All things considered - I am considering taking the entrelac project off the list of projects. Both of you have done entrelac before but I hadn't.
I have created a pattern for an entrelac baby afghan so that I couold learn entrelac and so I could use up some yarn.
Having done the first little bit, I have decided that I would have to love someone very much to knit anything entrelac, which means that when I finish this afghan I will never do that (entrelac) again.
But I did it once.
So, I am removing it from the project list and one of you can add it back if you are so inclined and so insane.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Um, I think it's time for me to say "I told you so." Didn't I say that entrelac was no fun and more work than it's worth and not something anyone sane would do more than once? I did try to discourage you from putting that on the list.

Do we know what's next after the Christmas stuff?