Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Pattern Available!








There is a new pattern available on the upper right side of this blog.  This one is not free - but it only costs a dollar.  This is a pattern that Girl Far From Home designed, knit and wrote up as a birthday present for me.  She's selling it to help with spending money for while she's in college Far From Home.  We've just added it to my Ravelry pattern store in case anyone is interested.  These little fish can be as small as an inch and a half or as big as several inches long depending on the yarn and needles used.  They are knit pretty much in one piece with no seams (which is how I like to knit things!)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

These are adorable! Even though I put down my knitting needles a year ago, I had to get it! Thanks!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

How cute! This is a pattern I just had to have... just finished purchasing it!

rsf said...

Thank you very much! I can't wait to see them!

Teresa said...

Michelle and Diane - I had some wierdness going on with Ravelry and Paypal so please let me know if you had any problems getting the pattern!

Teresa

Typstatting said...

Those fishy's are so cute!

Dena said...

I loved the pattern and have knitted them up. thanks rsf