Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Presidents Day

just a little early . . . 


I got to listen to a talk given by one of the world's great humanitarians yesterday.  It was delightful.  He was delightful.  He spoke mostly of the things he has done and set out to do after his presidency.  He is an amazing man and through his center here in Georgia he has accomplished amazing things.  He gave the kids advice that was beyond fabulous.  I'm glad that I got to hear what he had to say and even more so that my child got to hear him.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Carter was my favorite president. I think he is the first one I voted for that actually won. I always felt he was true to his values while many only spout them.

Dena said...

And who was the very first President born in a hospital?

Hint: Born in the Wise Clinic on October 1 1924

Dena said...

So which of his three sons was it???