Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A little knitting news:

First, in knitting news, my scarf is almost done. It's taken a lot longer than it should have because I was also working on the wrist warmers for a certain young lady. I have ripped and reknit those things about half a dozen times and am going to have to rip them at least one more time. So if it seems that this particular scarf too way too long, it's because I wasn't just knitting on it. I'm going to finish it and make a hat to keep my ears warm and then be done with it.

And you'll all be proud to hear that the next generation has taken up needles (my needles, but needles none the less). She so liked the boyfriend had that we had to go back to the yarn store and get more yarn so she could make her own hat. She used the bamboo throughout her hat where in his there were just two rows of it for accent. She still likes his hat better, but since hers is pink, she's gonna hafta get used to it.






No comments: