Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Peony and Cherry Blossoms



 I finished my Cherry Me shawl - actually I finished it about a week ago but I couldn't get anyone to model it for me.  One girl was too busy and the other isn't speaking to me.
Last week was the week from Hell.  Period.

And another Peony picture because I am so thrilled to have these.
Only one plant is blooming but it has so many flowers - and I love these flowers sooo much.
One of the roots I brought home this spring has a bud on it and maybe it will bloom too.

Teresa

1 comment:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I can't believe how fine this yarn is! I'm sure I'd drop stitches all over the place! Just gorgeous in that color!

Sorry for your bad week!

My peony plant only gave me one flower last year, and this year isn't too promising! For 8 years it did well! It doesn't bloom until June here in Western PA so won't know til then.