Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bits . . .

Knit two more little piggies. One is for Miss S and the other for the young lady who played Fern in the musical. I discovered that her Dad bought an awful lot of raffle tickets for the spiders and won nothing. I know he wanted a spider for her, but I thought a pig would be nice too - and I was tired of making nothing but spiders. She got the upper pig and S got the lower pig. They're really cute - might make another one for me.






This is the statue that was unveiled at the school on Saturday. It's the founder sitting on a log with room around him for kids - logs form a circle around the outdoor classroom. The seniors unveiled the statue and the outdoor classroom. It was a very nice day with lots of celebration and lots of showing of talents of the kids from the school - from the first graders on up to the seniors.

No comments: