Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cat or Bear? You decide.

This is the little cat/bear I knit from my leftover Numma Numma Toasty yarn. I made several little tiny socks for my keychain sockblocker and while I was doing that, I kept looking at them and thinking they'd make great feet for a stuffed animal. Since we were coming home from Florida and had a 6 hour drive, I knit two more and just kept going.

This is what I came up with. It was supposed to be a bear, but the ears ended up looking more like a cat, so it's one or the other. Then I thought it looked naked, so I made it a little vest to cover it's little butt and belly.

It's about 6 or 7 inches tall and the arms (little mittens) are about 5" across. Goofy, I know, but that's what happens when I'm stuck riding in the car without a big project to work on.

No comments: