Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zuzu the catdog

This is what she did to my yarn after she fished it out of my knitting bag. She was in the back seat while I was driving the Divine Miss M home from school and I couldn't see what she was doing. I took this picture after I had already untangled a fair amount. It took me over an hour to get it back in the ball.

Yesterday the temperature got up to seventy but then last night when the front rolled in it dropped to the low thirties and it isnt supposed to get above forty today. i think it is supposed to be even colder tomorrow.

Today I have no power. It went out about midnight last night and there has been no heat in my house for all that time so it is really cold. Because of the storms, wind, rain and tornados in Georgia yesterday and last night, there are a lot of folks in the same boat so who knows when it will come back on. I won't be taking a shower until we have heat again . . . The dogs and I are just hanging out under the covers, knitting and snoozing and trying to stay warm.

No comments: