Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Knitting

So, even tho I haven't posted here much at all lately, there has still been knitting going on. I've just been so busy with teaching the knittng class, the last year of high school, the college search and applications and all the other things that go along with two teenagers that I haven't had time to post. So, here are some pics of some of the things I've been doing. First pic is two of the four baby hats I've made in the last two weeks. One of these isn't quite finished and one of the two missing (already given) ones was not this style. But they were all similar.


And, then there is the Mr. Greenjeans that I'm making for myself. It's been sorely neglected but it's still coming along. Knitting the cabled ribbing is tedious but it's gorgeous when it's done.




And this is just a plain old vanilla top down raglan that I'm making for myself. I've knit and reknit this much several times and I'm still not sure I've got the formula right. I'm also not sure if I'm up for ripping it out again if it's not right . . . This is very nice yarn and wasn't terribly expensive.


No comments: