Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On its way . . .


To Dena.  
Because she needs a hug and this is the best way I can send one.
 
 Purple is her favorite color.

Honestly, the yarn was extra from Mom's Triqueta Cape that I made her for her Birthday.
The original yarn for that cape was a gray Llama and silk blend but I changed what I wanted to make and so had to trade the yarn and increase the quantity.  I increased it a bit too much and had a bunch leftover.  Since Dena loves purple, I had offered her the yarn.  She loved this pattern, so here is her Semele - made with love, by me.  It was a delight to knit but make no mistake, this is substantial - about 8 feet long, in fact.


Wrap yourself in a hug from me Dena - and know that I love you.

Teresa

3 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Another beautiful wrap, modeled so nicely! Wonderful color and excellent knitting, as usual!

I can't keep up with you! One minute you're at the seashore, and now you're back home already? Or maybe you did this post ahead of time. All I know is that you are a master knitter!

Corina said...

Gorgeous shawl!

Cindy said...

A beautiful shawl, and an even more beautiful hug.