Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Gargoyle

 This was half the kit from the Miss Bab's Travel Tour club for December.
The other half is mittens which I haven't knit yet.

 This was super quick - took me four evenings and wouldn't have taken that long if I hadn't gotten the creeping crud.  It was also a terrific fun knit.

I thought it was going to be mine, but someone claimed it before I could even take photos . . .
I probably wouldn't have worn it anyway - 
I tend not to do scarves, hats or even coats if I can avoid it.

Next - mittens!

Teresa

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I might have gotten in a tussle over that one... it's gorgeous!

With all this cold weather, I'm seriously thinking of breaking out the knitting needles today. It will have to be a small project to hold my attention, because I know my tatting shuttles will be calling me!