Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Knitting, Finally!



I have some finished knitting to show - Finally!
It seems like forever since I have posted a finished item.  
It is possible that it has actually been forever since I posted a finished item.  
I've been working on that big test knit and can't show it yet.  It's still not actually done, but I'm debating the last little part of it so I've set it aside for a day or two.

Anyway, I finished the baby sweater for the girls' doctor and delivered it to her today.
It is the Seed Stitch Yoke Cardigan from 60 Quick Baby Knits.  I had actually finished it once but I made a mistake and had to take off the button bands and all of the yoke and reknit them.  I'm happy with the way it turned out - hope it fits and keeps the little one warm!

I hope to have more finished items soon . . . lots are almost done.

Teresa

No comments: