Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Book!

The book is out! This is the book that Dena and I were helping with when I was visiting her in September. It is all about a new way to knit entrelac that is fun and useful. Mitered Entrelac became available on amazon just a couple of weeks ago and I highly recommend it! Knit the wash cloth to learn how to use this technique and then move on from there.

http://www.amazon.com/Mitered-Entrelac-Knitting-Around-Corner/dp/0692339612/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418345981&sr=8-1&keywords=Laura+barker

4 comments:

occhitat said...

Happy congratulations!

Jane McLellan said...

Very exciting for you, congratulations!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is exciting news! Entrelac confuses me, so maybe this book is just the ticket!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I've never mastered or fully understood Entrelac, either, so I'll definitely look into this!
Congratulations!