Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Smell the Roses

Dena and I are starting another knit along today.  We both ordered the Smell the Roses shawl club from The Unique Sheep and our packages arrived the other day.  We got together on Oovoo and cast on today.  
This is my kit - I got the silver-gray rose.

This is Dena's kit - she got the orange rose.

She likes my silver-gray rose better and I like the orange better, so we are going to trade those.  The yarns are all the same color - my green and yellow hank is already wound into a ball so it looks different.  This yarn is really gorgeous stuff called Tinsel Toes.  It's 50% merino and 50% tencel so it has a lovely shine and drape to it.  We are both hoping it's going to be easier to work with than the Madeline Tosh Merino Lite - couldn't be worse.

More pics as we progress . . . .

Teresa

No comments: