Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Also in the mail today

Well, actually this one came a while ago . . . it's bamboo from Natural Obsessions who was having a secret favorites sale. She made a list of her 20 favorite items in her sale and if you bought one of them that weekend, you got half the price back as a refund. This just happened to be one of her favorites and since it was already marked down, it cost very little and it's lovely! It's pure bamboo and I was a little afraid to try it until someone posted a video on youtube and I watched it. I've tried it on a spindle now and it was fine.





This is some more alpaca that I ordered from North Star Alpacas. The white is Alpaca/Merino/Mohair. The gray is Alpaca blended with Baby Doll sheep. And the Gray/Brown/White is the same 100% alpaca that I've been spinning. I liked it so much that I went and got more for the girls to spin on their spindles. I'll bring some with me when I come.

No comments: