Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Some more shawls . . . for the poor russians . . . .







Ok, I know I promised a tutorial on how to dye yarn using kool aid . . . . and I promised it tonight. But it ain't gonna happen tonight. Yes, I did dye the yarn using the koolaid, and I did take many pictures of both methods. And Yes, I will post the tutorial. I just don't have time to do it tonight so hold your breath and it'll come tomorrow.




Tonight, I will post pictures of the shawls I made for the poor russian jewish folk in Anatevka . . . . from Fiddler on the Roof.



Notice my lovely model has one black shawl on each shoulder? and the oatmeal colored one makes three . . . . and Bielke's shawl is black with brown bits . . . .













And young Bielke in her shawl - the first one I made:













No comments: